Based in British Columbia, Western Handpiece Repair Ltd. was established to offer Canadian dentists the highest quality service for all types of handpieces. Western Handpiece is fully dedicated to the following principles. We commit to:
- Conduct our business in a friendly, personal and professional manner.
- Listen to our clients with sincerity and attention.
- Provide consistent quality service by offering the best solution for the situation with professional and expert advice.
- Build long term relationships with our clients; you are our partners in success.
- Maintain and build our knowledge base to preserve a leading edge in handpiece technology through ongoing training and continuing education
- Maintain the integrity of the handpiece product you have purchased.
- Never compromise your original equipment with inferior parts.
- Provide fair and competitive rates for our services and value to our clients.
- Ensure the equipment we are entrusted to repair is returned in a timely fashion, normally one day at our repair facility.
- Respect and contribute to our community and our environment.
- Guarantee all repairs we perform.
Western Handpiece Repair is a fully owned and operated Canadian Company.
Western Handpiece is member of the NDHRA. Members of NDHRA are dedicated to advancing the reputation and integrity of our industry and adhere to a strict Code of Ethics. The NDHRA is dedicated to ongoing training and continuing education for our members as well as our clients.
All Western Handpiece technicians have been trained to NDHRA standards.
Warm personal regards and my utmost thanks for your continued support.